This is an old revision of the document!
- ASUS PRIME X470-PRO Motherboard
- Mode0 enabled lowers CPU performance consistently with Geekbench
- SMT disabled breaks suspend, notably an issue with unlocking HDDs for
- Changing IOMMU seems to create a different route for the Ethernet controller, which wipes out any static IP settings on Windows and Linux
- Oculus Rift CV1 HMD has broken vibration when plugged into AMD USB ports, but not ASMedia USB ports
- Oculus Rift CV1 sensors break completely when plugged into AMD USB ports with the AMD-specific USB 3.0 drivers installed on W10
devices/asus_prime_x470-pro.1599733898.txt.gz · Last modified: 2020/09/10 06:31 by Sean Rhone