Table of Contents
- 2021/04/28: Dropping invalid packets (firewall) causes an Oculus Quest 2 to not load it's own store/home page
- 2021/04/28: Software Flow Offload causes speed tests on an Oculus Quest 2 to not work at all
- 2021/06/14: Enabling
Use broadcast flagcauses WAN not to work (Comcast/Xfinity)
- 2021/06/29: Enabling
802.11w Management Frame Protectionon 2.4GHz caused a NC200 to not be able to connect
- 2021/07/02: NoTengoBattery's optimized firmware causes an Oculus Quest 2 to not initiate app update downloads; may be related to Software Flow Offload being enabled by-default
- 2021/07/02: When using Oculus Air Link and a speed test at 60Mbps download, CPU 0 is around 75% load and the other 3 are 1-5%. Packet Steering is disabled by-default and doesn't seem to do anything when enabled. irqbalance spreads the load quite nicely and drops CPU 0 in the same situation to around 20%. Presumably, if ISP speeds increase beyond 60Mbps, irqbalance will be required.
- This downloads the latest
sysupgrade.binand installs it
rm -f '/tmp/sysupgrade.img' && sync && sysupgrade --force -n -v 'https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/targets/ipq40xx/generic/openwrt-ipq40xx-generic-linksys_ea6350v3-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin'
rm -R ~/'.ssh'
nanois used to enable
opkg update && opkg install luci irqbalance nano && sync
option enabled '1'
- This is seemingly required in order to keep latency at a consistent 0.2ms on Ethernet
# Put your custom commands here that should be executed once # the system init finished. By default this file does nothing. echo 'performance' | tee '/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor' > '/dev/null' exit 0
echo 'performance' | tee '/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy0/scaling_governor' > '/dev/null'
- See DNS servers for other DNS servers
- Country Code: US
- Channel: 11
- Width: 40 MHz
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK CCMP AES
- 802.11w Management Frame Protection: Disabled
The Crossroads (2.4GHz)
- Country Code: US
- Channel: 149
- Width: 80 MHz
- Encryption: WPA3-SAE
- 802.11w Management Frame Protection: Required
- Forward ports
devices/linksys_ea6350_v3.txt · Last modified: 2021/07/03 00:38 by Sean Rhone